[SOLVED] Personal philosophy
Develop your personal philosophy of teaching in a written statement, articulating your beliefs about important educational theories and practices. Your teaching philosophy should be based on what is meaningful to you in your approach to teaching.
Philosophy Paper Requirements
- The paper should be 2 pages, typed in Times New Roman using 12-point font, and double-spaced with 1″” margins.
- Use a first person narrative and present tense.
- Write sincerely, uniquely, and memorably. Avoid clichés, jargon, and technical terms.
- Include specific (not abstract) ideas, using 1–2 concrete examples, whether actual or anticipated experiences.
- Show humility and mention students enthusiastically.
- Include your conception of how learning occurs.
- Communicate your goals as an instructor.
- Include actual or anticipated teaching strategies and methods.
- Include justification for why you teach (or anticipate teaching) the way you do.
- Include a brief discussion of how your teaching (or anticipated teaching) facilitates student learning.
- Include a conclusion
My personal philosophy includes: Respect and value the students individually. Interactive/ hands on learning
RECOMMENDED: [SOLVED] Personal Philosophy of Nursing