[SOLVED] NSG 5522 Family Nursing: Theory, Research, and Practice
Good morning, Are you able to complete the assignment below due on Thursday 01/28/2016?
NSG 5522 Family Nursing: Theory, Research, and Practice
Purpose: Genograms provide a quick and useful context in which to evaluate an individual’s health risks. Eco-maps are important because, when fully completed, they serve as a tool to highlight different the relationships and human resources in the person’s life. These resources and the information about each relationship then serve as a starting point when addressing the featured person’s needs.
- Choose a family (for this assignment this can be your own family)
- Refer to the Boxs and Figures in your text in developing a family genogram and eco map.
- Use the symbols posted in the Figure in your text
- Include birth/death dates, relationships, and health problems/risks
- Complete an in depth analysis of the information gained in the genogram and eco map.
- In writing up your analysis use high quality/scholarly writing skills.
- Use references more than 2 references less than 5 years and peer review
- Due date 01/26/2017
- 5-6 pages in APA format
Figures from my text book below:
Kaakinen, J.R., Gedaly-Duff,V. Coehlo, D.P., & Hanson, S.M.H. (2015). Family health care nursing: Theory, practice and research (5th ed.). Philadelphia: FA Davis.
NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY
COLLEGE OF NURSING NSG 5522 Family Nursing: Theory, Research, and Practice
This assignment is due according to the date posted on the Assignments and Activities Schedule.
RECOMMENDED: [SOLUTION] Genogram and Ecomap Assignment