[SOLVED] Health Care Management
- Prepare next year’s financial plan and operational budget.
- Note: Keep in mind that the budget you created for your Phase 2 Individual Project did not take into account the growth of the new facility. The CEO has asked that you expand that budget and provide a finalized budget that will take into account the new services offered. The CEO has stated that there is $3 million that you can incorporate into the budget for additional staffing, services, maintenance, and so forth.
- Make sure the budget reflects the following:
- Increase in revenue reimbursement
- Allocation for the proposed improvements
- Increase in salaries
Be sure to discuss the following areas:
- Funding sources
- Your methodology in revenue forecasting
- How the new services will impact revenue
- Fixed and variable costs
- Project inpatient and outpatient visits based on current trends
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 7–10 slides (with speaker notes of 200–250 words for each slide, excluding the title and reference slides) that will be presented to the general meeting of directors.
RECOMMENDED: Health Care Management | Get Solution Now