[SOLVED] Evaluation Project Powerpoint
Assignment 1: Application: Evaluation Project Part 7: Project Document and PowerPoint
One of the defining attributes of evidence-based practice is the process of disseminating findings. Without effective dissemination, the most brilliant practice changes might be filed away and never utilized. Nurses have a large range of dissemination options at their disposal, but one of the most common is the PowerPoint presentation. PowerPoint presentations can convey the details of a project in a highly condensed format that is suitable for both face-to-face and remote audiences. In this final part of your Evaluation Project, you create a PowerPoint presentation that summarizes your 10-page evaluation plan.
- Review the 10-page evaluation plan document you began in Week 9.
- Review Walden University’s recommendations for designing effective presentations on the “Presentations” web page in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Consider how you would express the contents of the document in a PowerPoint format.
To complete Part 7 of this Evaluation Project:
By Thursday 01/02/2017,
1) A title slide
2) The PICO question
3) The evaluation model you used
4) The highlights of your literature review
5) Evaluation methodology plan
6) Evaluation plan
8) A reference page
Please use previous references used in the Evaluation Plan paper
RECOMMENDED: [Get Solution] Evaluation Project Instructions