For the Spine / thorax
Due: Week 7Points: 50
- Describe the muscle group/ body region that was presented in the class. Include the muscles/group name and discuss attachment sites including joints and notable bony landmarks
- Describe agonist, antagonist, and synergist in the muscle group or region include the normal range of motion for the muscles/region.
- Compare and contrast isotonic, isometric, eccentric and concentric contractions in regards to the muscle group(s) or region.
- Discussion of the nerve innervation and dermatomes
- Discusses daily activities that use the specific muscle/group or region.
- Discuss what type of pathologies might present within this area of the body? Think about how would assessment of the client change when pathologies are present?
- Discuss what kind of modalities would be used on the client when pathologies are present? Include contraindications/indications.
Feel free to discover and explore other topics that relate to the core questions. Reports must be typed and in APA format including: Title Page, 12pt. Font New Times Roman, 1 Inch Margins, Double Spaced, and Reference Page.
RECOMMENDED: [SOLVED] Physiology of Anatomy