[SOLVED] 6 pages
NURS 6201: Leadership in Nursing and Healthcare
Strategic Planning for Change—Overview
For this Assignment, you explore one challenge that you would like to see addressed in your organization or one with which you are familiar. You will continue to work on this Assignment over the next several weeks. You will prepare an outline for this assignment due day 7 of week 5. This outline will help organize your work toward this assignment.
This Assignment also serves as your Portfolio Assignment.
• Identify a problem that you would like to investigate for this Assignment. Consider the resources and discussion about strategic planning and models that guide change such as SWOT, Balanced Scorecard, or Six Sigma and lean principles. Review evidence-based literature for data related to your selected problem. You will need to use at least five current (not more than five years old), peer-reviewed articles. If you cannot find adequate evidence, you may need to refine your topic. Your Instructor may provide some guidance for your literature search.
By Day 7 of Week 2, enter your selected problem in the Strategic Planning for Change Forum of the Discussion Board.
Your Instructor will approve your selected problem or provide feedback to help you refine your focus for this Assignment.
While this portion of the Assignment is not graded, it is required.
Once you have received feedback/approval of your selected problem:
• Reflect on the topics you are examining in this course and consider how they relate to your selected problem. Plan to analyze the problem using principles, theories, and concepts related to leadership and management, as well as other pertinent course themes.
• Review evidence-based literature for data related to your selected problem. You will need to use at least five current (not more than five years old), peer-reviewed articles. Your Instructor may provide some guidance for your literature search.
• Synthesize findings from the research literature and/or drawn from other sources of evidence.
• Develop evidence-based recommendations for addressing the problem.
© Laureate Education, Inc. 2
Write a 6-page paper (not including title page, references, or any appendix) that addresses the following:
• Introduction/Statement of the problem (1/2 page)
• Review of the literature for potential solutions to the identified problem
• Synthesis of the evidence as applied to the stated problem.
Reminder: The School of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references. The Sample Paper provided at the Walden Writing Center provides an example of those required elements (available at http://writingcenter.waldenu.edu/57.htm). All papers submitted must use this formatting.
The completed paper is due by Day 7 of Week 8.
RECOMMENDED: [SOLVED] Human Resources and Strategic Planning