As the HR consultant contracted to resolve issues related to miscommunication and workforce discontent at the U.S. branch of the Singaporean software solutions provider, you are expected to present a change readiness report and then submit a change management plan.
You have read that stakeholder analysis is an important requirement for change management. You know that you will soon need critical information from the VP of the U.S. unit to complete this activity. To convince the VP and the leadership team at both locations to share this critical information with you, you decide to send out a memo on the significance of stakeholder analysis in change management.
Write a short memo explaining the significance of stakeholder analysis. Specifically, you must address the following criteria:
- Describe the use of stakeholder analysis in organizational change management.
- How will the identities of different stakeholders influence their views on change initiatives?
- How can stakeholders encourage or inhibit change in an organization?
- Identify and explain at least three benefits of conducting a stakeholder analysis.
- Identify the key people in the organization:
- Reference the Leaders’ Self-Evaluations to document your analysis.
- Who are the critical stakeholders in the organization? Refer to the U.S. Branch Overview to identify the critical stakeholders.
- Who could be interested in enabling change in the organization?
- Why do you think these stakeholders will be interested in enabling change?
- Include any questions or additional information you will need from the company leadership to complete your stakeholder analysis.
- Reference the Leaders’ Self-Evaluations and Employee Engagement Surveys to document your analysis.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit a 1- to 2-page Word document, using double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited in APA format. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.
So much stress and so little time? We’ve got you covered. Get your paper proofread, edited or written from scratch within the tight deadline.