[Sample] MBA 687 Milestone Two
Congratulations! As an HR consultant hired to resolve issues of communication and employee disengagement at the U.S. branch of the Singaporean software solutions organization, you impressed the leadership team.
You submitted a change readiness report as Milestone One and highlighted the importance of stakeholders and change implementers. The VP and the management team also appreciated your proactive presentation on employee engagement. Next, you submitted a report on the various change management models and justified your recommendation of one of those models.
With each of these submissions, you prepared the VP and the leadership team for your recommended change management plan. It is now time for you to deliver the change management plan to the VP. This document is a significant component of the change management kit you are creating because it outlines individual and organizational activities that require change implementation. Through the change management plan, you will identify stakeholders of significance, outline strategic goals, and recommend steps and strategies to implement the organizational changes required.
Create a report to cover the pre-implementation and implementation phases of the change management plan in the course scenario. Refer to the Case for Change Guide to ensure relevant organizational data is considered.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Identify two key stakeholders or sponsor roles for the change process from the Singapore headquarters and the U.S. branch.
- Refer to the Leaders’ Self-Evaluations document for additional context.
- Discuss the significance of each stakeholder’s role in gaining buy-in, acceptance, and support for change across departments.
- How can each stakeholder improve the change initiatives’ likelihood of success (for example, by acting as opinion leaders, connectors, counselors, and journalists)?
- Identify strategic goals that align with the change management plan and provide rationale. Consider the following in your response:
- Refer to the Vision, Mission, and Strategic Goals; U.S. Branch Overview; and Leaders’ Self-Evaluations.
- Ensure there is alignment with the change management plan and the strategic goals of the organization (Singaporean headquarters and U.S. branch).
- Research emerging trends that could influence employees of the U.S. branch.
- Explain how improvements to organizational systems can ensure successful and sustained behavioral change.
- Refer to the Exit Interviews to identify the areas of change.
- What are the processes, procedures, or policies that need improvement?
- How will these improvements impact the behavioral change of employees at the U.S. branch?
- Recommend at least two enhancement strategies for team collaboration.
- Refer to the Exit Interviews and Leaders’ Self Evaluations to identify the problems of team collaboration.
- What are the reasons for lack of collaboration between team members across both locations of the organization?
- How can an individual performer become a team player to improve team collaboration?
- How should leadership behavior change to build trust?
- Determine a change management model that can be used at the U.S. branch and provide justification.
- Based on your evaluation of the challenges that the U.S. branch is currently facing, choose from the following change management models:
- Kotter’s change management model, Lewin’s change management model, or ADKAR change management model
- How would you use this model at the U.S. branch?
- Describe the steps needed to implement the change management model at the U.S. branch. Support your response with research.
- How would you mitigate and remove any roadblocks in the change management process?
- What are your plans to deal with the impact of planned and/or unplanned changes and any contingencies?
- What milestones need to be accomplished for change implementation to succeed?
- How would you measure the success of your change management plan?
Guidelines for Submission
Submit your report as a 2- to 3-page Word document with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.
So much stress and so little time? We’ve got you covered. Get your paper proofread, edited or written from scratch within the tight deadline.