[Get the Solution] MBA 687 Module Seven Video Check-In
In this course, the Learner-Faculty Connect video assignment will be used for reflection, as well as to discuss your preparedness for upcoming weeks. This is a private conversation between you and your instructor, and you are encouraged to explore the concepts presented.
In this mentor-focused video check-in, you will review the Project Guidelines and Rubric, which is due in Module Nine, and have an asynchronous discussion with your instructor regarding any initial concerns about the same.
You are encouraged to continue reaching out to your instructor so that any concerns and questions are addressed before the course project is due. Discuss your progress and concerns with your instructor through this video submission.
Record a short video in the Bongo Q&A tool, sharing your expectations and understanding of the scenario and corresponding requirements. Specifically address the following criteria:
- Share your thoughts and questions about the course project, including any questions or concerns you have regarding:
- The role of communication in fostering or suppressing change
- The role of strategic communication in sustaining change
- Share what you learned from completing the Milestone Two assignment and any feedback you received from the instructor, including any questions you may have about the same.
- Reflect on your personal experience working through the milestones and the process you followed.
- How do the topics relate to your career journey?
- Include any aspects that stood out, as you prepare to make your final recommendations in the project submission.
Note: If you have any additional questions or require additional support from your instructor, let your instructor know.
- Are you struggling with any activity/chapter?
- How can faculty help you with the final project?
Guidelines for Submission
Submit this assignment as a 3- to 5-minute video through the Bongo platform.
If you are not able to record a video, you should reach out to your instructor and discuss submitting the assignment in an alternate format.
So much stress and so little time? We’ve got you covered. Get your paper proofread, edited or written from scratch within the tight deadline.